Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March


I am amazed at how many times each day I am walking around and see a man wearing a coat, shoes, pant, etc that causes me to think, wow that would look great on my friend......who is a mom! It seems there is very little difference between the men's wear lines and the women's wear lines. I just don't think I could, or would want to, pull off a light yellow track suit with pastel polka dots.Last Thursday it was 70 degrees. Tonight it is snowing. Reminds me of spring in Minnesota. The cherry blossoms are expected to hit three weeks early, so it has got to warm up soon.
We have been kind of quiet the last few weeks. Steph's boss was in town and watched the boys so we could go out. We went to Ninja Akasaka. It is a theme restaurant designed to look like an Edo period village. A bit cheesy, but much cooler than any theme restaurant I've been to. We had an eight course meal and a bottle of saki.
Ten hours at Tokyo Disney is a killer, For Sebas' 5th birthday he and I went on a rainy Saturday. I thought the rain might slow down the crowds a bit. I was wrong! Lines were three hours for almost all of the rides! Fortunately Sebas was very happy just to explore, so we didn't hit many rides. Sebas is very homesick. He talks about his friends all the time. It is really hard to explain this to him when he has no real concept of time. I'm sure he would love a postcard from anyone who has time.
Hope all are well and healthy.

1 comment:

  1. Anders has been coming up with nicknames for all his friends based on how fast they are: Speed, Speedy, Speedster, etc. Sebas is Speedy, if I remember correctly.

    ReplyDelete